Are you feeling tired, worn down, running on empty?
Is it showing in your weight, sleep, ability to concentrate?
Do you get the run-around from doctors and are not getting better with their medications or care?
This Essentials Program will enable you to finally find the answers you’ve been looking for. We will suggest the right lab testing, explore and address the emotional aspects of your issues, and teach you how to take the best care of yourself (and family) possible.
The Essentials for Stress Management & Hormone Health program is for you.
Our philosophy is "test, don't guess." Identifying your underlying patterns and pathway requirements is key to a successful, long lasting outcome. It also helps us determine how long your treatment program will last, what it will include and how much it will cost. All visits after your initial consultation, can be done via phone/telemedicine if needed.
This comprehensive care program is designed to save you time, frustration and money in the longterm, by performing the appropriate diagnostic testing, and doing a thorough evaluation, to ensure the most appropriate course of action for your treatment plan & support.
Features and Benefits
8 Comprehensive Consultations
Your consultations may be done in person or via phone/video. The type of consultation will be determined based on your personal needs. Your program length will vary from 5 – 6 months, continuing care options are available after you have completed your essentials program.
- Initial consultation – 60 minutes
- Lifestyle and nutrition consultation – 60 minutes
- Lab results review – 60 minutes
- Lifestyle and nutrition follow up – 60 minutes
- Clinical follow up – 60 minutes
- Flex appointment – 60 minutes
- Flex appointment – 60 minutes
- Clinical Case Review – 60 minutes
Appointments Will Cover:
- Strategies, lifestyle changes and education on managing stress, preventing burnout, understanding the signs & symptoms your body
- A meal plan and nutritional recommendations, specific to your needs (from traveling to eating on the go, to eating out all the time, specific meals and restaurants to eat at, and what to eat in an at-home meal plan), including weight loss to support managing stress
- Text & Email follow-up support, to help keep you accountable
This Essentials Program is personalized for each you to ensure that you get the results that you are looking for. Our promise is to do whatever it takes to help you find an answer. We promise to be cost conscious without compromising your outcomes.
Our Essentials program starts at $2997. Some testing and supplements are extra and customized based on your history and findings.
The exact lab testing ordered after the Initial Consult depends on your individual circumstances, but may include:
- A comprehensive blood chemistry panel. This is the single most efficient, effective and affordable tool for quickly evaluating your health. It screens for a wide range of conditions, including several types of anemia; gut, viral and bacterial infections; insulin resistance and hypoglycemia; liver and kidney issues; and thyroid and adrenal problems. It offers important clues for how to structure and focus your treatment to get the best results. It also provides a baseline of biomarkers that can be used to objectively track the progress of your treatment over time.
- Additional blood tests for specific conditions, such as high cholesterol, hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease and gluten sensitivity.
- Food sensitivity blood testing to determine immune reactivity to food proteins.
- Advanced stool testing to screen for parasites, fungal overgrowth, bacterial infections, intestinal inflammation, dysbiosis and a deficiency of beneficial gut bacteria.
- Urine organic acids testing to evaluate nutrition status, neurotransmitters for sleep, mood and hyperactivity, gut health, nutrition status, and oxidative damage, aka aging of the cells.
- Urine hormone testing for adrenal and sex hormone metabolite breakdown and overall status.
- Hydrogen/Methane breath test for diagnosing small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FUNCTIONAL LAB TESTING KITS HERE
All visits after your initial consultation, can be done via phone/telemedicine if needed. Your initial consultation can be done on-site in your office if you are in the downtown core of Toronto.
Speak Directly With Dr. Kaylee to Learn Which Approach is Right for You