Dr. Kaylee
Website Script.jpg




Naturopathic medicine is getting your body to work for you. 

Dr. Kaylee, Naturopathic Doctor, focus' on biochemistry & physiology to help her paint a picture for her clients on what is happening to them internally. 

Dr. Kaylee also believes in the 80: 20 principle. 80% of the time doing your best efforts at health to create margin in your life for the other 20%. 

Whether you are dipping your toes into the world of wellness or you are an elite fitness trainer or nutritionist, Dr. Kaylee can help. Sign up for a program today to learn how to make health a tool in your belt for success. 

“There is a sense in which no doctor ever heals. The doctors themselves would be the first to admit this. The magic is not in the medicine but in the patient’s body – in the vis medicatrix naturae, the recuperative or self-corrective energy of Nature. What the treatment does is to stimulate Natural functions or to remove what hinders them. We speak for convenience of the doctor, or the dressing, healing a cut. But in another sense every cut heals itself; no cut can be healed in a corpse. That same mysterious force which we call gravitational when it steers the planets and biochemical when it heals a live body, is the efficient cause of all recoveries.”  C.S. Lewis


Dr. Kaylee provides health assessments with a preventative lens. After you see your family physician for diagnosis and work-up, see Dr. Kaylee for an opinion with a preventative lens, using lifestyle changes, diet, nutrition, acupuncture and supplements to get you on the healthy path.  

Already feel well but want to know if there is something you're missing? Book a Wellness Consult - to see if there is room for improvement in your mental sharpness & cognitive function, agility & strength, nutrition, pain management, digestion, hormone health, energy and sleep quality.



gut-brain connection

Areas of focus:  

IBD - crohn's - colitis - IBS - SIBO - constipation - dysbiosis - indigestion - pain management - low-mood - anxiety - mild-depression - hair loss - female hormone health - PMS - menopause - peri-menopause - physical & mental exhaustion - adrenal fatigue - migraines - frequent headaches - hypertension/high blood pressure - high cholesterol - diabetes

She also works closely with an obstetrician/ gynaecologist, gastroenterologist, psychiatrist, chiropractor, physiotherapist, dermatologist and few family physicians to provide up-to-date & complimentary care for their patients. 




Email to book:   info@drkaylee.com

or call: 647-972-4476

Via Skype: Mondays 7:30am-10am, Tuesdays 7:30am-6pm

In-person @ OCR:   Mon 11am-8pm, Fri 2pm-7pm, Sat 9am-3pm